Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The BlogCon Experience! -Trend Micro Day 2



 Trend Micro BlogConf Day 2: Abe Olandres of Yugatech.com
Venue: 14th Floor Boracay Room, TrendLabs

Mr. Abe Olandres's session was all about the technicalities of Blogging, I got inspired by this which made me blog this the day after the session: Shaping of a Blog Landscape

Master Yuga fearlessly introduced his history of blogging and what he is right now. What the heck would you feel if blogging alone can give you a car? What if blogging alone can give you a 6-digit salary? Sounds unrealistic? It is real.

Being a Gadget blogger, he gets to review lots and lots of gadgets and as I understand it, the manufacturers of these gadgets even contact Master Yuga himself to review those gadgets! It wasn't clear though if he gets to keep them or not, but still, I like that!


 

Little did I know that there was an early bird prize of Php 500 SM gift check, and a Skull Candy Headset prize for coming in every session! san ka pa! Ang swerte lang ng mga nakakuha neto! Of course, I got envious and each session when they are about to draw the winner of the darn thing, my heart skipped a beat or two and in the end, I didn't win one hehehe... Maybe the Lord knows I won't use it, I'd just sell it in Tipidpc hekhekhek!

I did won one time though! eto career mode talaga...

On the BlogConf Day 3,  guest speakers at that time were the Guys of Tunay Na Lalake. The conference starts at 10AM and I went there 8:30AM! Beat that! Our beloved FMS where still setting up the chairs and the sound system back then and there I was, waiting for the Technical Marketing Team hekhekhek! ...


Here ya go.. 500 SM GC!! As I was called upon to face the crowd, the guys from TNL hailed! "THE BASTION OF CAPITALISM" Hell Yeah! ..whatever that means..I still got my 500 SM GC! Broadcasted via email:


The BlogCon Experience! Day 1 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 2 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 3 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 4 
 The Late Blog with Moh


No comments: