Monday, October 5, 2009

Le Coeur de France - A Disappointing Experience

Yesterday, we went to Shangri-la Mall in Edsa Crossing. We did a little shopping and as a way of rewarding myself for a job well done, I always buy my favorite comfort food, Pasta Salad from Le Coeur de France. That was around 5:30 in the afternoon.

We looked around a bit more in St. Francis Square to buy some new shoes and then we were home by 8:00pm. Excited to eat my comfort food, I immediately sat down and prepared to eat my tasty and cheesy Pasta Salad from Le Coeur de France. To my surprise, the pasta smelled AWFUL! UTTERLY DISGUSTING! FREAKING SPOILED! PANIS AMPFF!!
disappointing
In my disappointment, I rushed back to their store to report this outrage. It was raining outside, not so much tricycles to ride... all for the love of this pasta salad.


At the store, I immediately asked for a Manager. Fortunately, the crew showed me to their Manager, Raymond. I told him what needs to be told. "Look, I purchased this 3 hours ago and it is spoiled! What if I got food poisoned because of this?" the manager said "pasensya na po" he then asked the crew to get me a new one and replaced the product. As compensation, the manager decided to add more than the usual serving of the pasta salad. The manager asked me to taste it and of course it was better.
Since I am a man of good nature, I accepted what he has offered though I feel bad for myself 'coz I have demanded more! I am also in the customer service industry so I know how it feels to be pressured by a customer and I just did not want to do the same thing on the manager.

I told the manager that I would not write about this experience if I am satisfied with what he has offered, unfortunately I am not. Come to think of it, the time wasted, the cost of transportation for getting back there and the inconvenience simply doesn't make it up to it.

Le Coeur de France, I hope you get to read this post. I no longer look forward to what your food has to offer same as how I am enticed before.

No comments: