Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The BlogCon Experience! -Trend Micro



Four days, four sessions and one blog conference. "May Kwenta Kwento Ko"



The famed bloggers and their ideas at its finest. 








Jayvee Fernandez.















 Abe Olandres..






The Guys Behind the Tunay Na Lalake Blog..


   Ryan Flores..



Knowing the Blogosphere is like discovering a new planet, you get to understand how it works and how much you can do with it.

Before the Trend Micro Blog Conference, I used to think blogs are just online diaries of an emo. After all these sessions, it changed my perception about blogs and got interested instantly, because you can make money out of it!

I was able to convince one of my good friends to come along with me on the 1st day of BlogCon, he brought his camera along and we were able to capture some good pics!


The blogcon kit was great! I really find it useful, a pen, a notebook and a hot shirt!






The BlogCon Experience! Day 1 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 2 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 3 
The BlogCon Experience! Day 4 
 The Late Blog with Moh

No comments: