Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shaping of a blog landscape

What I am doing is a clear product of being influenced by the top bloggers of our country, 20% of it. The remaining 80%, I would say is all made up of curisoity, excitement and willpower.

It is indeed hard to do blogs if you don't really know where to start. I might already be doing it, but I am just giving it a shot. Why not write what is running in my head?

Niche, a field of specialty. Yup, so whats my niche? Akala ko dati yan yung parang sa burol... you know
 
The Niches that I have thought writing about and why:
  • Food and Restaurants - In hopes of getting a free meal.
  • Tech Reviews - Free gadget?
  • Travel - Free travel package, hotel accomodation and a DSLR camera maybe?
  • Politics - To be known publicly. (In a Good or Bad way... it doesnt matter)
  • Showbiz - Hoping for my looks and talent to be recognized in the showbiz industry hehe..wat da hell...
I know there's a lot out there but this is all that I am familiar with so far.

Thinking about this has caused me to daydream a lot..

Will I achieve what Jayvee Fernandez and Abe Olandez achieve like all the fame and money?
Doing talks and seminar for others and get paid for it...
Buy a car out of blogging..
Be a guest on one of the famous talk shows on TV..
....and a lot more!

I can't help but think of what may happen in the future if I don't start blogging today.. Eh kung ngayon pa lang eh madame dame na ren ang nagboblog, pano pa kaya bukas?? It is like the call center industry just beginning to bloom.

I have to gain reputation and experience as early as possible. I want to achieve that 6 digit income simply just through blogging!

Kasalanan lahat to ng TrendLabs BlogConf..!!

Kung di dahil dun asa bahay na ko't natutulog!!

The best of luck for me.. sana magtuloy-tuloy..


 

No comments: