Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blogging tips! Moh style!



I cannot express in words the joy and pride that I felt, when the people I know was inspired to do blogging as well. I am rushing this post hopefully I get to post it just before my prepaid broadband runs out!

Here are simple tips for you to get your fingers blogging in no time:
  • Blogging has no rules. This is in terms of blogging your thoughts but there is still what we call responsible blogging meaning to say whatever you write make sure it isn't copied and pasted word for word from another blog site. Not unless you quoted it from the blog site itself AND you have the original bloggers permission.
  • Be responsible and fair. Remember, whatever you post your posting it on the world's announcement board. Practice fair judgement.
  • Create rather than destroy. This is not unless you have basis ;)
  • Find a niche. It would be better if you blog about what interests you so that you can get the blogging going.
  • Keep it short and simple. Make your blog friendly to the readers, as much as possible keep it short so that your readers wouldn't consider your blog a chore. In all honesty, this is hard even for me so if that is the case, to overcome this is to put pictures along the way so that your readers won't be bored on your blog.
  • Free your mind. The more you constrict your mind on what to blog, the harder it is for your to start blogging.
More tips coming your way on my future posts. My prepaid broadband credits is running out!!

No comments: