Friday, December 11, 2009

The Police and The Specs!



Have you ever wondered why most of the cops wear shades? I just wanna get this off my head that's all.. So I did a small research just to see if I would find anything special about it. I found out that this question was answered thru Yahoo Answers and some of the respondents responded like they are the police themselves. They all say the common boring reason, to see well during a bright sunny day. Of course I wasn't satisfied by such a lame answer! Aside from protection from UV rays and let's them see better during a bright day, they use it to hide their reaction. Why so? it is simple, when you cannot see their eyes you won't be able to read whatever their thinking or whatever they feel. It sends out INTIMIDATION thereby letting them control the situation especially when they are about to handout a revenue generating ticket. Plus, it does impose that they are damn serious.
 
I don't really know if the same principle is the same with the police here in the Philippines, Coz I see the police wear sun glasses even at night!

No comments: