Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PROTOTYPE

Dearly beloved, I apologize for not having to post for quite some time now. I would like to justify such neglect in posting new blogs for this month.

I've been busy with my new work, definitely I need some time to learn the ropes for me to get used to it and do multi-tasking (blogging while taking calls and browsing..etc.)

The main reason and highlight of this blog post is this game that I just installed on my computer. Prototype by Activision.

This game has freakin' blown me away! If your familiar with Grand Theft Auto, its similar to its Free Roaming feature but this time you get to roam the city of Manhattan and with beautiful and better graphics than GTA. It is not just the graphics itself but of course the gameplay and the story which will totally sink you in. It got me playing for 6 straight hours!

The Battle style is similar to that of the legendary Devil May Cry and God of War. It has a whole arsenal of weapons and abilities that is really to die for.

With the free roaming thingy, Since Alex Mercer, the protagonist in the game is genetically engineered, he runs as fast as a cheetah(or even faster) and jumps as high as half of a building of 12 floors(I may be wrong). He roams the city of Manhattan the free runner way with all the parkours and stunts. When he jumps from one building to another, the view is totally astonishing and has some realism into it that would make you feel like as if you were the one jumping. Especially if you have a wide-screen LCD.
One more thing, the story revolves around genetic mutation and virus infections, thereby producing infected people eating human beings which will definitely remind you of the one that started all the zombie games and movies: Resident Evil. That's what I know though. hehe...

So for PROTOTYPE, this game is highly recommended! There's this X-factor in the game that makes it really worth playing. Especially if you feel like klllingzombies while touring around Manhattan. :-)

Here's a video from Youtube.com

No comments: