Saturday, December 5, 2009

Respect for the one that started it all! Friendster...


Friendster just made an entire makeover which I think was launched yesterday. Although Facebook is the THING today, they still tried to garner more market by having the courage to innovate as what Facebook does.


In my opinion, the new look gives me the 70's to 80's feeling, the time of the Hippies. Thanks to the hippy font and the green gay background hehehe..


Honestly, I tried to login 7 times trying to remember all the passwords that I had before until I finally logged in using my oldest password in my password dictionary. 


The change surely is noticeable and you cannot help but compare it to Facebook. The activity stream is really similar to the live news feed of facebook. 



Old to New
Let us all pay our respects to the one that fathered the social networking here in the Philippines, take a peek at your long lost friendster account for just a second and continue with your Facebook Mayhem.

1 comment:

TONY said...

OO nga, baklang-bakla naang friendster ever....at may mga games na din na kaadikan...Balik-loob na tayo mga sisters..