Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Brother's Burger: 50% Off! 50% Quality!


On November 27, I found a reason to to forget my deprivation of good food. As introduced to me by my new officemate, Half-pound burgers that were normally priced at P175 are on 50% off! So it is P87.50 per burger!

Now who wouldn't be tempted to try such burger with that price tag! So me and my wife went off to Telus, Cubao where the discount is at. I figured this type of promo is only available in one branch.



Nice location, and surprisingly the airconditioning wasn't turned on. I don't know why but maybe their cutting off their electricity bills as well.

Surprisingly, while we were waiting for the burger to be served they served candies for free! Now that is something different! A well deserved clap clap for this one. One more thing is that the burger was served in less than 4 minutes! 2 burgers in less than 4 minutes! NO NEED TO WAIT!!!







The P87.50 Half-Pound Burger

What I've noticed:

  • Burger patty was dry.
  • Lettuce was dry.
  • The burger itself was lapse.
  • Delisyoso per se, but could have gotten better
  • 50% Hooray! 50% WTF
If you think about it, why was it served quickly? Didn't they have to grill the patty and stuff? It is 50% off you dummy! Don't complain!





This is the only justification that I can see based from my experience. I was getting the worst impression that the meat used for this were the ones that are about to expire! and the only way to recover from what was spent was to have it sold immediately! Even at half the price!

The french fries is similar to the ones at KFC only better. because the fries didn't have that much flavor as what KFC has.





The Breakdown


P82.50 - Half-Pound Burger
P40 - 16oz Softdrink
P60 - French Fries





It is a good deal, having one of its best burgers at half the price. Just don't expect too much. Overall, the experience was a 6/10. Damn softdrink freakin' expensive! I guess their target customer isn't really everyone.

My advice? If your on a tight budget and you want a heavy rock on your belly, this is IT.













No comments: