Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fit the Nestea!

The Nestea Fit team recently visited our company introducing their new product Nestea Fit.  It's an an apple flavored iced tea that is low on calories and has like 300mg of L-Carnitine in it. It has been said that the L-Carnitine substance helps the body to lose weight, same as what was advertised with Del Monte Fit N' Right. 



When this was promoted in the office cafeteria, they were selling big nestea tumblers like the one in the commercial with the tagline "i-bottomless ang saya" where the woman holds this blue plastic bottle, its similar to that but this time it's red. The bottle itself  indicates that it can fill a Nestea fit 30g pack and once you do, you have yourself a 750ml Nestea fit drink. Compared to the Del MonteFit N' Right  which is what? 250ml to 300ml? I'm not sure, but the point is the Nestea Fit is a lot more! You can find out more about Nestea Fit N' Right here: Nestle

As for me, I love the taste and will give it a try, I don't really care if I will lose weight through Nestea Fit, but we'll see hehe.. SO far it's all good.. at P17.50? Not bad for a fat burner. Try it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to be part of this wonderful event!!!! thanks to Nestea Fit!!!i Have a lot of pics in my facebook though..take care.

la tasca 50 off voucher