Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nexus One: iPhone Killer

I just figured this phone is nice, no it's not nice, it's beautiful! Great indeed! Equipped with the 1GHz Qualcomm SnapDragon CPU, this phone will take you to new heights. I found out about it through Yugatech so all credits go to him for the tech info. By the way, it's an HTC manufactured phone.

Just want to voice out a of point of view.

Amazingly these days, the mobile phones of our generation have what is similar to Personal Computers which is the CPU. What is amazing about it is that it is starting to chase and go along with processor speeds of our computers! Just like the Google phone which I mentioned earlier that it is run by a 1ghz Qualcomm SnapDragon CPU which turns out that if you are multi-tasker this phone can take you on.

As for the form factor, I like the sleek design although I do agree with Sir Yuga, that brown color is a no no, 'coz the color looks like it is for the old aged. Very sexy and slim desgin though.

It runs the Google Android OS 2.1 as for the phone's operating system in which what I've heard is the best compared to the other OS's of other phones.

AMOLED display is on this phone and of course touch screen, has a dictionary where you can teach it the common words you type on a text message so you can do your SMS faster.

One last thing that caught my attention and come up with a sudden "Wow" is the camera, it's a 5 megapixel cam that is fast focusing and snappy! Why? This is the type of camera I am looking for a phone, no more holding out the phone far too long after you pressed the shutter and can even let you capture the "moments" if you know what I mean.

As for the other features, it's given, 3G wifi and all that stuff no need to mention it here.

The phone is worth $529 and if you want it now, you can get it shipped here in the Philippines with custom duties and tax all under Php30,000.

To know more about the phone and for the in depth review, check out Sir Yuga's Review at Nexus One Yugatech Review

In my opinion this might be the iPhone killer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As per my knowledge,nexus one is the second smart phone after HTC HD2 to boast of the ultra-powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 1GHz processor. It is very nice features. I love this one really.

la tasca 50 off voucher