Saturday, February 6, 2010

Talk about directing..

I stumbled upon this video and find it too awesome not too share. I may be one of the late people who just got to know about this video, but surely there would still be some people out there who does not know about this yet. I would not want to pass this chance to spread the word and show you guys how great this video has been created.

It's a Music Video and as I understand it, the title of the song is "Hibi no neiro" and the band name is  "Sour" I may be wrong though.



Talk about the manpower needed to get this done! No wonder why this video was directed by 4 people Masashi Kawamura, Hal Kirkland, Magico Nakamura and Masayoshi Nakamura. I salute you guys for doing a job well done!

This is nice, not only does the video look great but it also sets the benchmark high in creating music videos. I guess it is time for the world to move on in terms of how videos are being presented. Given the technology that we have today, who knows what kind of videos will be having in 10 years from now? 3d Holographic full color and interactive shows maybe?

This is a challenge in full face to all famous and non-famous film directors out there.

No comments: