Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Moh's Web Node#1

Last night, when I was composing my blog for nestea fit I was looking for a picture for the tumbler that I have when I came across this site. 

Liquid Awesomeness                                                                           
There is this guy, Steve where it seems you are interacting with him on the site. You get to play games where he assumes he has super powers and for you to test it out. His source of superpowers  is the Nestea Iced tea drink.
I'd categorize this site as Entertainment\Advertising. Check it out if your feeling kinda bored.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everything about your website is wonderful! Not only is your site easy to navigate it is also full of valuable, heartfelt and meaningful information.

la senza discount code