Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where's the drive Moh?

I don't know guys... This is my first post for 2010, To hell with January, I felt so lazy to post any blog in January!! Due to that 1 month negligence to post a blog, whenever I type the URL of my blog, I always end up with thelateblowwithmoh.blogspot.com WTF?? Can anyone tell what is wrong with me? Well enough of that.

I have been been thinking about putting up another blog site specifically for my fixya account. Why so? I just received my payroll atm card from fixya.com. Due to the tough competition with all the experts in fixya, you can barely be the first to get the chat request from a customer not unless you have a very fast internet connection! You have the chance to be the first to get that chat!

Let me explain how it works..

You have the fixya app installed on your machine. There will be a popup on the lower right part of your screen when a customer wants to chat with an expert. Just click on it and then you will get to chat with the customer and your off with the money. The problem is, there's like a thousand other experts waiting for a chat to come up and this chat comes in like 2 or 3 times in an hour! So if you have a fast internet connection then you get the dough! That's how crazy it is..

Now for the alternative..

You can post a tip in fixya.com and fixya will pay you for the traffic. Now this is easier, in which I came with an idea to start my blogsite specifically put up for Tech fixes!

I'll start that up soon to get some bucks to come in...

What to expect this 2010 from The Late Blog With Moh?

Blog posts! More and more blog posts from the one and only!

The journey continues....


Image source:
http://www.fixya.com
http://www.spirithalloween.com

No comments: