Friday, February 5, 2010

Radio while on Call with a customer.

If you are the same as me, spending 8 hours of the day in front of the computer and talking to customers and doing whatever, I found a way to kinda lessen the stress from taking calls.

If my work setup is the same as yours, you'll be able to try this.

Here's how my setup is:

- Desktop PC with the sound volume enabled.
- Cannot play loud music since you might disturb the people around you.

Here's what I did, 

I put on my Headset which i use in talking to customers and then put on my thick earphones over my headset for customers! In that way, I can still hear my customers while I am listening to my favorite radio station magic 89.9. So it's like talking to someone with a cool music background! Kinda eases my stress a bit, it works for me so maybe it would work for you! Not unless you have an A-hole manager harharhar...

No comments: