Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogging without thought - Friends for Sale in Facebook.

I am wrtiting about what I see prominent in the news feed of my facebook. All because this is what I saw.. People are starting to buy and sell friends in facebook! what the heck... can this be labeled as human trafficking??

In my view, I think these guys are looking for friends, making fun of their friends and uhh feed their ego. Having this guy/girl as your pet(so-it's-called) how cool is that? I think you can make them do whatever you want them to do like ask them to clean the bathroom, walk the dog etc.. I dont know the rest but I have the application installed on my FB profile though, I just dont pay much attention to it, just have my friends buy me thats all! hehe.. just for the heck of it.

 Is it just for fun?? expression of greed?? or something else? atleast that is something for the stalkers.. hehe...Only the users can tell.. hehe...

You can check it out here:
http://www.facebook.com/friendsforsale?v=info&viewas=0

No comments: