Thursday, September 24, 2009

Niche Update..

Had a Bad day at work today,, too many arrogant customer's today. Blazing with Arrogance and burning with unequalled stupidity. Anyways.

I am thinking of starting a new thread in my blog. It's about PC games, online or offline. It is my interest so why not make it the soul of my blog? Hopefully I get updates about games like an early bird so that my readers will find my blog useful.

I can't wait to go home and play H.A.W.X. by TOM CLANCY. You get to play as a fighter plane pilot and use more than 20 modern fighter planes like the F18, F22, Stealth Bombers and the like. I can't wait to use the fastest airspeed manned aircraft, the Blackbird. An insane Mach 3.2 speed, I wonder how it feels...

Chillax my dear readers, this blog is yet a baby.. I shall deliver.

No comments: