Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It has been awhile... blogger.com

It is amazing that the fire of interest in blogging started with me way back November of 2007, and then died March of 2008. And now, after 2 sessions on the very first trend labs blog conference the fire has started burning once again.

Jayvee Fernandez of abuggedlife.com and Abe Olandres of Yugatech paid us a visit here to do some talks about blogging. I tell ya,, I learned a lot. I posted a blog in facebook and instead of rewriting, I'll copy and past it here. Here it is:

September 15, 2009 12:51pm

"I must say, that blogcon did influence me about writing a blog. I have been pondering whether or not I should blog or not. Thanks to Jayvee Fernandez(abuggedlife.com)
, he laid all the cards about blogging and what you can get from blogging. I never thought there is money in blogging hehe.. now I'm interested. ba't ngayon ko lang nalaman to? waahh!

Well anyways, Blogcon was last week, ever since then I kept thinking about writing, too lazy to do so until now.

It is interesting to know how powerful a blog is and its impact to the people who read. This made me think about blogging our experience with the customer service reps of GLOBE and SUN and how BAD the service we always get from them when we call. In this way, our voices will be heard and will be the key to make something bad into something good. It's awareness. hehe..

Before, I used to think BLOGS are for EMO's diaries about how dramatic and retarded life is for them.. Hindi pala. It is just about freedom of expression. What's great about it is, there are no rules. Jayvee also mentioned, you don't have to blog like everyday.. it really depends on you. Like he's style, he just blogs when he feels like it. I think that's what I'll do as well.

I don't really care if anyone reads this note or not, It's just me writing my thoughts. I checked on this blog site and I was definitely amused siempre xe puro kalokohan, sabe ko, kaya ko den to, KALOKOHAN eh!? wat da hek.. the site is http://tunaynalalake.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow is another session of Blogcon, this time the speaker is MR. Abe Olandes of Yugatech. He will talk about blogging for techy people. Exciting indeed! Bagong Kaalaman!

haayy,, punyeta

Moh"

I apologize, I have not learned yet the K.I.S.S. principle. apologies for the long blog. I'll do my best next time... sometime soon, I should be able to choose what my niche is and start blogging.

No comments: