Saturday, September 19, 2009

Deception due to Technology

A few hours back, while I was doing my usual thing, taking calls, talking to a customer, I received a message thru my yahoo messenger that totally blew my mind. I saved a screenshot of it and I think you'll have to click on the picture to see it bigger. I edited the picture to block some of the informations there to protect their privacy and whatever information not needed to deliver my message in this blog.

Some notes to consider though, before you read the screenshots. Click on the image to view the larger and readable version.


Cast of Characters:

The Moh - Me(obviously)
   The SW - The mysterious YM ID (intentionally abbreviated)
Mine - Name I call my wifey
a_h - Another mysterious YM ID (intentionally abbreviated)

Here is the First Conversation:
At this point, all I know is I am only talking to my wifey whom I know is just playing with me. Dual personality kuno. I really snapped. Got furious.


















Another YM message came up but this time, it is officially from my wife. Of course, by this time I am still furious as to what she did on the last conversation. To my surprise, she was surprised at my reactions as if she didn't really intend to pretend that she does not know me.






 Now this is surprising, the unfolding of the dilemma..
This time, a different YM id, and this time, I still think this is my wifey not until she mentioned "Gay ka nu?..etc.." "sabihan ba daw ng bading?? Buti na lang nagreact ako at nalaman ko ang katotohanan." So it turns out this person is someone I don't know and right at this moment, I realized I've been talking to someone I dont know for roughly 30 minutes!!






Just to wrap it all up. This incident is a clear problem with the network provider. My wifey was sending me IM's thru her mobile phone and our network provider is SUN Cellular. She just started using the new service imessenger. Unfortunately, 2 people are receiving my messages because they are being reflected under one ID. Apparently this ID is not owned by either of them, but of ONE MORE PERSON. It  didn't stop there though. One more ID popped me a message which is the a_h ID and the person talking under that is NOT THE OWNER of the a_h ID.

I apologize for the bad words that I have mentioned on the people I've spoken with, please understand that I was provoked by a system problem of Sun Cellular's messaging system.

So what did I get out of this? Nothing, it just took my mind off my job for the rest of my shift. I leave the rest of the shinenigans to you dear readers.

No comments: